1. The following Terms & Conditions shall apply to Rakuten Trade Sdn. Bhd. (“Rakuten Trade”) “#1188 Infinite” (hereinafter referred to as “the Campaign”) which shall be held from 1 - 30 September 2019 (hereinafter referred to as “Campaign Period”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, you hereby agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
3. The Campaign terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to new customers of Rakuten Trade who have activated a Rakuten Trade account (“Eligible Participants”) which require a RM10 Central Depository System (CDS) fee per account opening. A Rakuten Trade account is activated upon the issuance of a Central Depository System (CDS) number.
4. Rakuten Trade customers who terminate an existing Rakuten Trade account and thereafter activate a new Rakuten Trade account (Cash Upfront or Contra) during the Campaign Period shall not be allowed to participate in this Campaign.
5. Rakuten Trade employees are eligible to participate in this Campaign but shall be limited to Cash Upfront account opening only (“Rakuten Trade employees”).
6. Existing Rakuten Trade customers with single accounts who activate a 2nd Rakuten Trade account during the Campaign Period (“Existing Holders”) are eligible to participate in this Campaign.
7. Any individual who is below the age of eighteen (18) years as of the activation date shall NOT be eligible to participate in the Campaign.
8. All Eligible Participants shall be automatically enrolled in the Campaign.
9. All Eligible Participants and Existing Holders shall register their B Infinite Member ID into their Rakuten Trade account before 30 September 2019.
10. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Eligible Participants who open and activate a Rakuten Trade account during the Campaign Period at http://l.ead.me/binfinite
shall be rewarded 1,188 BPoints
11. Provided that the Eligible Participant concurrently opens and activates both a Rakuten Trade Cash Upfront and Contra account, the Eligible Participant shall receive 2,376 BPoints.
12. Eligible Participants, Rakuten Trade Employees and Existing Holders must activate their Rakuten Trade account latest by 30 September 2019, 4:30pm to qualify for the BPoints.
13. Eligible Participants and Existing Holders who open and activate a 2nd Rakuten Trade account by 30 September 2019 shall email Rakuten Trade’s Customer Service by 30 September 2019, 6:00pm at email@example.com to earn their BPoints. The respective Eligible Participant and/or Existing Holder shall provide relevant information as requested by Rakuten Trade
14. All BPoints will be credited to the Eligible Participant’s B Infinite Account by the last day of the following month based on the account activation and the B Infinite Member ID registration date.
15. No other Rakuten Trade account opening related campaign shall be applicable during the Campaign Period.
16. By participating in the Campaign, participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Rakuten Trade’s decision on all matters relating to the Campaign is final, binding and conclusive. No correspondence, queries, appeals or protests will be entertained.
17. The terms and conditions of B Infinite Loyalty Programme (“B Infinite Terms”) shall apply in addition to these terms which is available at https://www.binfinite.com.my/terms.php
. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and B Infinite Terms only to the extent of the BPoints and B Infinite Terms, the BInfinte Terms shall prevail.
18. Rakuten Trade reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Rakuten Trade shall not entitle any of the participants to any claim or compensation against Rakuten Trade for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participants as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
19. Rakuten Trade reserves the right at its absolute discretion to amend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without prior notice. Any variation, additions, deletions or amendments to the Terms and Conditions herein shall be binding on the Participants and be deemed to be brought to the attention of the participants through any notice displayed at Rakuten Trade’s website.
20. Rakuten Trade shall not be held liable and/or responsible for any loss, damage or any other form of liability (including indirect, consequential or economic losses, loss of profits, and loss of opportunity) in whatsoever nature and howsoever arising or suffered by any participants directly or indirectly from the Campaign.
21. Rakuten Trade shall not be held liable for any default of its obligation under the Campaign due to any force majeure event which include but is not limited to an act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, store or any event beyond the reasonable control of Rakuten Trade.
22. Participation in this Campaign shall be deemed consent by the Eligible Participant for Rakuten Trade to collect, process and use the Eligible Participant’s personal data in accordance with Rakuten Trade’s Personal Data Protection Notice (which is available at https://www.rakutentrade.my/files/pdpa_notices.pdf
23. This Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.